Cyber Security / Ethical Hacking Course
Learn Cybersecurity concepts like Cryptography, Hijacking, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing, Hacking, Vulnerability, and Protection..
- Expert-led interactive sessions.
- 60+ hours of dedicated learning.
- Key projects and Certifications.
- WhatsApp Support Group.
Cybersecurity is securing and defending networks, computers, systems, data, and servers from malicious attacks online. Through our Cyber security course online, you will learn and master essential skills and techniques in Cyber-Security to protect yourself in the digital world. LI-MAT Soft Solutions’ cyber security course online course is designed and mentored by industry experts. It will help you learn critical skills like IAM, network security, cryptography, Linux, SQL injection, application security, and idAM (identity & access management). It will also teach you vulnerability analysis, detecting malware threats, sniffing, Dos, Session Hijacking, and various security practices for businesses from scratch with hands-on demonstrations. You can become a certified cyber-security expert through this comprehensive training program that includes hands-on projects and case studies.Prerequisites:
Anyone interested in the cyber security course online domain may register.Key Takeaways:
- Expert-Led Live Interactive Sessions.
- 60+ hours of dedicated learning.
- Regular Assignments.
- Assessment (Quiz/Test).
- WhatsApp Support Groups.
- Class Recordings.
- Internship Grade projects and certification.
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Cyber Security Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Manager
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Application Security Engineer
- Ethical Hacker
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Cloud Security Engineer
After completing this training, you'll have mastered the following abilities::
- Install, configure, and deploy the network and public key infrastructure while analyzing and resolving problems to support organizational security.
- Learn sophisticated hacking principles to manage information security effectively.
- For a secure IT operation, provide a security architecture and framework.
- Create security plans and cloud data storage structures, then use them to assess threats.
- Manage client databases, recover from disasters, access CSP security, and protect the data transfer.
Why learn Cyber Security?
- As per reports by glassdoor, the average salary for a Cybersecurity Specialist in India is ₹11,83,087.
- The rapid growth in digital adaptation led to increased attacks online, and the market was estimated to gross over 15 billion dollars by 2023.
- Over eight years tracked by Cybersecurity Ventures, the number of unfilled cybersecurity jobs grew by 350%, from 1 million positions in 2013 to 3.5 million in 2021. The cyber security and ethical hacking course skills gap is levelling off for the first time in a decade. In the years ahead, the same number of openings in 2025 is predicted.
- Vulnerability analysis
- Reconnaissance and information gathering
- Web Application Security
- Penetration Testing
- Network Security
- IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
LI-MAT Soft Solutions Cybersecurity Training Description
About Cyber security training
cyber security and ethical hacking course refers to procedures, techniques, and tools to guard against attacks, damage, and illegal access to networks, computers, programs, data, and information. In this top cyber security training course, you will learn about the defensive and offensive components of cyber security and the strategies that must be used to ensure an organisation’s information security. This list of topics includes ethical hacking, cryptography, computer networks and security, application security, identity and access management, vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, denial of service, session hijacking, and other security procedures for enterprises. They will be prepared for jobs like network administrator, system administrator, security analyst, security engineer, pen tester, and more using these principles. It covers the practical application of a wide range of cybersecurity tools, which is familiar to security professionals more generally than only pen testers.
Who should seek this certification in cybersecurity training?
- New graduates interested in pursuing careers in cybersecurity.
- Qualified IT professionals wishing to change careers or expand their cybersecurity expertise.
- Individuals interested in cybersecurity careers, such as network administrator, system administrator, security analyst, security engineer, ethical hacker, pen tester, and others.
Which leading businesses are looking to hire experts in cyber security?
The following are a few of the top firms trying to hire cybersecurity specialists, per the most recent Glassdoor data:
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lockheed Martin
- US Air Force
- Cisco Systems
- Oasis Systems
Is cyber security a good career choice?
Indeed, one of the most in-demand employment categories right now is cybersecurity. A Global Information Security Network Study report predicts that by 2022, there will be close to 2 million open cybersecurity positions. Even in terms of pay, jobs requiring cybersecurity expertise demand around 16% more than equivalent non-security IT jobs. Therefore, it is true that a profession in cyber security is in demand, very lucrative, and positioned for exponential growth shortly. By defending enterprises and sensitive data against data breaches, our online cyber security training can assist you in becoming a cyber hero. The Cyber security certifications online program is for you if you enjoy everything techy. You will learn the fundamentals of thwarting cybercrime and how to design defences against cyberattacks for your infrastructure, brands, and information.
Is Certification in Cybersecurity Valuable?
Undoubtedly, becoming certified is a terrific way to get selected for interviews. However, certifications merely aid in getting you an interview. Your entire skill set will therefore be essential. 95% of employers prefer interviewing candidates with the competence they are seeking and are certified in it, according to a well-known hiring agency. But bear in mind that cyber security certifications online only earn you interviews, not jobs.